This policy applies to all of our games, whether played on mobile devices, tablet or on other platforms such as Facebook. It also applies to our advertising activities on all platforms as described below and other services that we may provide to you from time to time.
What types of information do we collect?
1.”Personal Information,” which is the type of information that specifically identifies you personally and/or can be used alone to contact you online or offline, such as your full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, photograph, precise geolocation information.
- “Non-personal Information,” which is data in a form that does not permit direct association with you or any specific individual (” Non-Identifying Information “). We may collect, use, transfer and disclose Non-Identifying Information for any purpose.
Your rights in relation to your information.
You have certain rights in connection with your personal information and how we handle it. Those rights include:
- Right of access. You have a right to know what information we hold about you and in some cases to have the information communicated to you.
- Right to correct personal information. We try to keep the information that we hold about you accurate and up to date. Should you realize that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect.
- Data deletion. In some circumstances you have a right to have some of the personal information that we hold about you deleted.
- Account deactivation. If you have created an account with us, you can ask us to deactivate that account by contacting us using the information below. We may ask you for other information before we are able to deactivate your account.
- Direct marketing opt out. If you have elected to receive direct marketing communications from us, you can change your mind at any time by following the opt out link in any marketing communication that is sent to you.
How do we use the information that we have about you?
We, our suppliers and group companies may use the information we collect about you for a number of purposes:
- providing our games and other services to you,
- optimizing the games and services we provide,
- enabling in-app purchases, storing your progress through our games,
- enabling social network integration, providing customer service support when you need it.
- connection with our advertising purposes.
The management and security of personal information.
We provide your personal information according to the relevant laws and regulations or requirements of government policy;
- To obtain your authorization;
- According to the mandatory laws and regulations, legal requirements or competent government requirements;
We will strictly protect the security of your personal information. We will take a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclose.
How long do we keep your information and where do we store it?
We will keep your information for as long as we consider necessary for the purposes described above, or as long as the law allows.
If you have any question, you can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org